Buying an apartment in Tulum can be a dream come true for some people as the location is full of beaches and historical monuments that make it so mesmerizing. If you are also thinking about buying a house or apartment in Tulum, we can show you the best deal and help you throughout the process so that you don’t have to get exhausted with all the research or paperwork related to buying a property.
Leasehold Or Freehold Property? – What Is Your Choice?
When you go out to buy a house or apartment, you are offered two different types of property: leasehold or freehold. If you are unaware of these terms, let’s make it simple for you. A leasehold property is the one that is available or sold to someone for a limited time which is 99 or 999 years. Once this period is over, the property is reallotted to the state.
But a freehold property is yours forever, which sometimes makes it more costly than leasehold property. Hence, it’s on you to choose now which kind of property you would like to invest in or how much you are ready to invest so that you can see the available options within the budget to buy apartments in Tulum.
Factors That Decide The Pricing Of An Apartment – Tulum Properties
There could be several factors that may control the price of an apartment, but some factors which have a significant contribution are as follows.
- The location of the apartment building has the first and foremost role in deciding its price. If it is away from the town’s main buildings or area on the outskirts, you might get it for cheap, whereas an apartment in the main city would be overpriced.
- Secondly, if it is a multistoried building, the bottommost and the topmost apartments are generally the costliest while those in the middle are averagely priced, and as the floors get closer to the top or bottom, the pricing may again rise.
- If there are some markets, green pockets, schools, hospitals, etc., in the vicinity, you can expect the property to be a little costly as it has got all living essentials nearby.
- Some buildings have different floor plans for each floor or a group of floors which means that the apartments on one floor may differ in size and structure from apartments on other floors. So, you can also check for a variety of floor plans, if available.
Buying A New Apartment Vs Pre-Owned – Best Buy
If you are also ready to see some old apartments, there are plenty of available options in this section. Both types have their pros and cons like you can get a bigger old apartment on the same budget as a new apartment. However, the old apartment would cost you additional expenses on repairing and renovation.
Moreover, generally old apartments are not ready to move in as the former family needs time to shift from there, which could take from days to months easily. Whereas a new apartment is always ready to move in, and you can bring your family as soon as you buy the property.
Some Features And Facilities That You Should Ask For Before Buying
- Check for the parking space and see if there are adequate parking areas in and around the building for your vehicles.
- If it is a multistorey building, ensure that it has elevators or lifts, useful for kids and older people.
- Moreover, there should be security guards and security cameras installed for safety purposes.
You can always contact us to buy apartments in Tulum, and we guarantee you to find you the best deal in less time and with completer legal paperwork as well as bank loan and insurance facilities available.